NIDA Request for Information on Strategic Plan
NIDA has published a request for information (RFI) that seeks wide input from the investigator community towards its HIV/AIDS strategic plan for research at the intersection of HIV/AIDS and substance use, misuse and addiction. NIDA is publishing this RFI to solicit comments on topics under consideration for the strategic plan from diverse stakeholders, including the academic and scientific community, the private sector, health care providers, professional societies, advocacy groups, patient communities, and family members, as well as other interested members of the public.
NIDA is seeking comments on the following topics:
- Appropriateness and priority level of research areas listed above
- Additional research areas for consideration in the plan
- Opportunities for creative collaborations and partnerships to develop and support innovative research
- Performance metrics and milestones that can be used to gauge success and inform course corrections
- Any other topic the respondent feels is relevant for NIDA to consider in developing the HIV/AIDS strategic plan
For more information and instructions of submitting a response, view the RFI. Responses must be received by January 25, 2019.